The INTERGAZCERT Voluntary Certification System (hereinafter referred to as the INTERGAZCERT SDS) was created by PJSC Gazprom by Order No. 751 dated November 24, 2016 and registered in the Unified Register of Voluntary Certification Systems of the Federal Agency on technical regulation and metrology (Rosstandart) under the number ROSS RU.Z1570.04OGN0.<
The INTERGAZCERT system functions to organize and carry out work on voluntary confirmation of conformity in the form of voluntary certification of products, design processes (including surveys), production, construction, installation, commissioning, operation (use), storage, transportation (transportation), sale and disposal of these products, works (services), management systems.
More information about VTS INTERGAZCERT can be found at official site System.
The main goals of voluntary certification in the INTERGAZCERT System
- certification of compliance of certification objects with technical regulations, standardization documents, contract terms;
- confirmation of functional indicators, as well as product quality indicators, submitted by the applicant for certification;
- assistance to purchasers, including consumers, in the competent choice of products, works (services);
- improving the competitiveness of products, works (services) in the Russian and international markets;
- creating conditions for ensuring the free movement of goods across the territory of the Russian Federation, as well as for international economic, scientific and technical cooperation and international trade;
- stimulating technical and economic progress;
- protection of consumers against dishonesty of the manufacturer (seller, contractor, contractor).
The range of goods and the list of standardization documents that establish requirements for them can be found on the official website of PJSC Gazprom.
The Unified Register of MTR applies to the most responsible and high-tech equipment and materials that ensure the reliability and safety of basic production processes. The unified register of materials and equipment is used in the design, construction, reconstruction, technical re-equipment and repair of facilities of Gazprom PJSC.
To enter products into the Unified Register of MTR, a manufacturer must undergo business reputation assessment procedures, product certification and quality management system certification with SDS INTERGAZCERT. The objects of assessment are manufacturing enterprises, as well as their products. Subject to the receipt of positive results of conformity assessment measures, the manufacturer is issued an appropriate certificate of conformity and the tested products are included in the Unified Register of MTR.
SDS INTERGAZCERT offers several product certification schemes. Each of the certification schemes contains several actions (modules) taken, the results of which are used to make a general decision on the conformity (non-compliance) of products with the established requirements by the certification body. These modules include product testing, analysis of the state of production, certification of the quality management system and assessment of the business reputation of the manufacturer.
Our experts are certified experts in certification of management systems in SDS INTERGAZCERT with many years of experience in certifying enterprises for compliance with the requirements of STO Gazprom 9001.
You can familiarize yourself with the documents of the System - https:/ /www.intergazcert.ru/about/documents/
If your organization needs to implement, modify or adapt the management system to the requirements of the STO Gazprom 9001-2018 standard, train personnel, we recommend contacting our partners OOO « Quality and Reliability", OOO Quality Academy".